Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Welcome to Msizi Msibi Foundation

Msizi Msibi Ministries
As the Msizi Msibi Ministries team, we like to say that God loves you. God has a purpose for our life and to be his own disciple. Beloved, Christ Jesus died for us on Calvary, so that we may have eternal life. Don't miss this opportunity to make Jesus Christ, your Lord and Savior.Msizi Cyprian Msibi is the Director and Founder of the Msizi Msibi Ministries. Have a blessed day. I love you all but above all God loves you.




My background in the Methodist Church of Southern Africa
When I was very young my mum me took to Sunday school every Sunday morning. I hated going to Church with my entire heart but my mum was very strict and I was forced to attend the Sunday services. As I grew up, I began to enjoy the Worship and Praise of the Methodist Church of S.A. which include the following: Siyakudumisa Thixo, Ngiyakholwa, and Hlokomani. I began to like the Church environment and I was introduced to Mr L. Gogobala as my Pastoral/Class Leader (Umkhokheli) who is currently the District President elect of the Local Preachers Association. Mr L. Gogobala is a very humble leader and very informative regarding the Methodism and the Wesleyan Doctrine. And I eventually became a full member of the Methodist Church of Southern Africa, through attending the Confirmation Class according to the Laws and Disciple of our Church.




Young Men’s Guild
I was 18 years old, when I became a full member of the Young Men Guild (YMG). The Young Men Guild (YMG) is well known by the name”Amadodana ase Weseli.” At that time, the YMG was under the leadership of Rev L.E. Mandindi (Dip Theology, BTh Hons (UN) who was the President of this unit or organisation. Our Robbing service was conducted during the Easter Convention 1999, that was held at eMthonjeni Methodist Society (eNgonyameni).I thank God that by his grace, He called me at a very young age to follow Jesus Christ.
“One Heart, One Way”

Jesus Christ Encounter (Salvation)
When I accepted Christ Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour, it was during the Youth Camp in a place called EGamalakhe College of Education. This Youth Camp was organised by the Wesley Guild of the Durban Circuit 712, Natal Coastal District in the Methodist Church of Southern Africa. In that Camp, a young man by the name of Mondli Nsimbi from John Wesley Methodist Society preached that morning. When Bro. Mondli Nsimbi was preaching, it was like bullets were coming out of his mouth and the word of God injured my heart for the better. That day gave my life to my one and only best friend and Saviour, Jesus Christ. I believe that if anyone is in Christ, is a new creature, the old has passed away and a new has come. I love my Jesus.
Wesley Guild
I became a full member of the Wesley Guild in 2001, under the Leadership of Rev O.T. Dlamini {BTh Hons (UDW), PD HIV/AIDS Mngment (Stel) } who was the President of the Wesley Guild at the Durban Circuit 712; Natal Coastal District in the Methodist Church of Southern Africa. I had to follow the guideline of Movement of Wesley Guild, before I became the full member of this Movement. Mr G.Gamede who was the Vice President of Wesley Guild at that time, play fundamental role in my spiritual growth, my leadership skills, my pastoral skills in the Church. Our Robbing service took place during the Easter Convention 2001 at Dr Rev E.Z. Skhakhane Methodist Society. Since then I have seen God touching people’s life through me preaching the word of God.
“One Heart, One Way”

Local Preachers Association
I’m currently a Local Preachers of the Methodist Church of Southern Africa and I was inducted on 1st of November 2009 at Dr Rev EZ Sikhakhane Methodist Church. It was not very difficult for me to accept the calling to be a Methodist Local Preacher, because I have a greater calling to became a Methodist Pastor or Minister. I studied my theological studies through the Theological Education by Extension College (TEEC)/ http://www.teec.co.za/. For my preaching studies, I had to study the following courses: Preaching, Christian Doctrine, Old Testament 1, New Testament 1.When I started in this association, I was under the leadership of Rev M.M.Mnchunu {Dip Theology (FTS), Dip Miss (AE), BA Hons (UDW)}. The Local Preachers Association and TEEC have equipped me to be more effective in my ministry in the Methodist Church of Southern Africa.
Canditating to be the Ordained Minister of the MCSA
I am currently pursuing my calling to be an ordained minister of the Methodist Church of Southern Africa. I am currently studying the Diploma in Theology and ministry and I am doing following courses:
* Engaging people pastorally and ethically.
* Growing Spiritually and Thinking Theologically.
* Interpreting Texts: Bible and Other Christian Source
*Developing Skills for Theological Study
http://www.msizimsibiministries.blogspot.com/
msizimsibiministries@webmail.co.za


Donation
Bank... ABSA Bank
Type of Acc.......Saving Account
Branch Code...630126
Account no........9112656031
"Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over." (Luke 6:38)We are not giving to a ministry but to God. God is not looking to be repaid, but does delight in a cheerful giver. The act of giving reveals the condition of our heart towards Him. "Where your treasure is, your heart is also." (Matthew 6:21)

Contact us
Postal Address: U201 Umlazi Township, PO Umlazi, Durban, 4031.
E-mail Address: msizimsibiministries@webmail.co.za
Mobile number: 0767085530
Home number: 0319093780
Work number: 0313147878

Ministerial Inspiration
The Five-Fold Ministry"It was He who gave some to be Apostle, some to be Prophets, some to be Evangelists, and some to be Pastors, and Teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the Body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the Knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ" (Eph 4: 11-13)


Mission Statement
To win souls to Jesus Christ.
To equip the Saints to become Christ disciple.
To demonstrate God's love to those in need.
To stimulate faith in Christians through the word of God.
To evangelize, teach, preach, and heal the sick under the power of the Almighty God.
To allow God to perform signs, wonders, and miracles through his Apostle, that God has raised in these last days.


Vision Statement
Advancing Christianity into a new dimension.
Destroying the walls of hell and populating Heaven.
Bringing Revival to the body of Christ in all Churches -Mainline or Orthodox, Pentecostal as well as Charismatic Churches.


Value Statement
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."... (Matthew 28:19)

About us
Gospelspreaders Evangelistic Ministries is Holy Spirit filled organisation that God has raised up for such a time as this. This vision of God is to winning souls for our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. The Gospelspreaders Evangelistic Ministries was also established to making disciple to all nations.